thegaragedoorfix.com accepts Guest Posts; however, there are some VERY specific rules and information that you should be aware of GUEST POST. But before we get into the details, it’s important to know what exactly Guest Posting is.
Guest Posting Guidelines & Guest Blogger Responsibilities – Write for Us – Submit an Article
We do not tolerate spam. Please suggest a post or provide us with an original article. If you use another site please be sure to cite it in the resources section of your post. Please make sure any image that you use is either Free Stock Photo, if not give credit to the author in the resources section of your post.
The rules and guidelines were created are to ensure that we provide only the highest quality of content and maintain the highest site standards possible. Please read the following points carefully if you want to avail our guest posting service or wish to become a guest blogger, guest author or guest writer.
- Keep your article short, sweet, and to the point
- Use post formatting
- Every blog post should be 100% original content and should not be reproduced anywhere else on the web, including your own blog.
- A minimum of 400 words in length.
- Use proper blog etiquette that includes NO use of offensive, provocative or defamatory content.
- MUST include at least 2 images/screenshots that complement the post. Must be between 600-700px in width. Use only high-quality images that can be reproduced for the web.
- We reserve the right to deny any post submitted.
- We reserve the right to edit the post for grammatical errors, headings, etc…
Send us an email for price and guest post submission discussion.
What is Guest Posting?
Guest blogging, also known as guest posting, is the practice of writing a blog post for another company’s website. Usually, bloggers write on relevant topics within their industry to attract traffic to their website. According to experienced SEO experts, guest posting always pays off and is the best way to earn high-quality links. Being referred or featured on reputed websites will go a long way toward helping you rank high in search engines. If you keep posting on high authority websites, chances are that you will notice an improvement in your search engine rankings. This is why you see the majority of SEO experts and gurus suggesting guest posting.
Where Do I Find Relevant Blogs Accepting Guest Posts or Guest Post Opportunities?
Wondering where you can guest post? Well, finding guest post opportunities can be intimidating. However, with a little presence of mind, one can find the right blogs matching their niche and requirements. You can do and find anything on the internet. Just Google it! You can find the most relevant blogs by targeting your niche + blogs in the search engine. The next step is to contact them to see if they have a mechanism for guest posting.
We provide you with guest post opportunities to improve the online visibility of your blog or business website. Write us guest post proposal to submit your content on our garage blog to boost your ranking in the search engines. We strongly believe in helping online businesses grow.
What is the difference between Guest Posting and Blogging?
In blogging, you post on your own blog, while in guest posting, you write content to be published or featured on someone else’s blog. There are also blogs available out there, which will provide you with a complete package, including the writing service. However, you should look into their contributor guidelines to avoid any inconvenience.
That information is below, so please don’t contact us without reading the points below.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SERVING AS A CONTRIBUTING WRITER and SUBMITTING A GUEST ARTICLE IS BELOW!!!
Benefits of Submitting a Guest Post Here
- This is a Do Follow blog, which means you get backlinks.
- Earn respect within the community
- Free traffic to your blog, website, Facebook page or Google+
- Quality backlinks from a Google Page Rank 4 Blog
- Increase your social network
Acceptable Guest Post Topics or Sponsored Guest Post
If your article is accepted it will be posted within 48 Hours
- Garage Door Installation
- Garage Door Maintenance
- Garage Door Opener
- Garage Door Spring Repair
- Repairing & Replacing
- Safety & Security
- Tips & Tricks
- Garage Door
Guest Articles That WILL NOT Be Accepted
- Plagiarized content
- Articles spammy in any way
Feel free to contact us for guest posting. We are always ready to start a discussion with you!